The purpose of St. Joseph Mission School is to bring the message of Jesus to all peoples. "To love each other as he loves us". This core message is lived out in the daily activities and life of the school, especially in the practice and instruction of our faith. Specifically, we do this in the following practices:
- Begin each day with student led morning prayer
- Daily reflection in the classroom through journaling and words of the day
- Weekly Mass every Thursday morning
- Religious instruction in all grades using the series Be My Disciple
- Sacramental preparation classes for First Communion and Reconciliation
- Advent and Lenten Reconciliation services
- Learning to pray and lead the Rosary and other Catholic prayers
- Participation in the local village feast days
- Involving our students in the Sunday liturgies of their local churches
- Preparing and presenting the annual Christmas program.
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."
-Francis of Assisi